Dr. Andrew J. Limle, DC, CCSP, CSCS, AGFI, Dipl. Ac.
Ohio License #3386
- Doctor of Chiropractic (NUHS/NBCE Level 4)
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (ACBSP)
- Diplomate International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Advanced Golf Fitness Instructor (Titleist Performance Institute/Advantage Golf)
- Certified Graston/Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization Practitioner (Dave Graston)
- Member, American Chiropractic Association
- Member, Ohio State Chiropractic Association
- Member, Southwest Ohio Chiropractic Association
- Member, National Academy of Sports Physicians
Thanks for taking your time to read about our Team at Cincinnati Chiropractic. I am Dr. Andrew J. Limle and the founder of Cincinnati Chiropractic. I am a native of Cincinnati and love all our city has to offer. I have aspired to become a Chiropractor since childhood and feel blessed to have made this dream a reality. I attended LaSalle High School (1994) and still keep involved with LaSalle. I followed this with undergraduate studies at the University of Cincinnati with a focus on Biology/Pre-Med (1998). This led me directly into chiropractic school at the National University of Health Sciences where I attained my Doctorate in Chiropractic (2002). Among extensive post doctorate studies, through Palmer Chiropractic College, I have earned the post-doctorate distinction of Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician.
While in Chicago attending Chiropractic School I met my wife Katie at Wrigley Field. I must have done something right because I convinced Katie to relocate to Cincinnati from Chicago. Now we are blessed with 3 beautiful children; Ellise (2003), Luke (2005), Wesley (2007).